With Food & Travel writers John & Sally McKenna and Eurotoques Executive Chef Tim O’Sullivan
Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th June 2019
With Food & Travel writers John & Sally McKenna and Eurotoques Executive Chef Tim O’Sullivan, this weekend will cover sourcing food from the sea and shoreline along the Wild Atlantic Way. Cookery demonstrations as well as leaning how to fillet and prepare fish. Discussions on seasonality, shellfish, seaweed and seafood on the Wild Atlantic Way and a talk from guest speaker Dr. Paul Connolly from the Marine Institute.
- Bed & Breakfast (as per options above)
- Welcome reception on Thursday / Friday evening with Prosecco and local oysters.
- Saturday night’s ‘Wild Atlantic Way Dinner’ prepared by Exective Chef Mr. Tim O’Sullivan and his team.
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Gardening & Farming with Klaus Laitenberger
- Talk with Paul Connolly
- Shore Field Trip with John & Sally McKenna
- An Fulacht Fia ‘Stone Age Cookery’ demonstration
- and evening entertainment.